St. George's Children's Ministry
Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.'"
Our mission is to instill children with a sound knowledge of Scripture and the Anglican tradition. We accomplish this through worship, education, and parish engagement.
The children’s and youth ministries are carried out by Children’s Ministries Department.
- Children’s Ministry Advisory Board: Barbara Foster, Erica Boonzaaijer, Anne Herrell, and Cindy Newsome
- Brenda Simpson - piano/flute player and hymns instructor in children’s chapel
- LaRa Fryer and Eloise Diffenderfer- Pre -K Sunday School Teachers
- Dawna Haynes and Lisa Zolner - Kindergarten and 1st grade Sunday School Teachers
- Will and Rachel Harrison - 2nd and 3rd grade Sunday School Teacher
- Brenda Simpson and Kitrena Joyce - 4-5th grade Sunday School Teachers
- Nursery Child Care Staff: Karen Bobo, Molly Kerkman
- The Rev. Eric Zolner - FUSE Youth Ministries for Middle and High School [click here]